1. They do the deeds of their father.
2. They might claim God as their only spiritual father.
3. God is not their father.
4. They do not love Jesus Christ.
5. They do not believe that Jesus is God.
6. They might not believe that Jesus was sent by God to carry out God's purposes.
7. They do not understand God's Word.
8. They are not able to hear God's Word.
9. Their father is the devil.
10. They want to do the desires of their father.
11. They want to commit murder and do harm to God's children…by thought, word, or deed.
12. Their arguments are based on lies; so with bad premises, their conclusions are invalid.
13. They have no internalization of the truth.
14. They tell lies easily; with personal conviction, but their consciences are not informed, from the outside; are rather seared and not capable of convicting them.
15. They use deception in order to promote the desires of their father.
16. When they hear God's truth, they may recognize it but will not believe it.
17. They call good evil, and evil good.
18. They do not know why they don't believe God.
19. They are not out of God as their source, i.e. not born of Him.
20. They can be very "religious" and righteous appearing.
21. They even seem to be drawing people God-ward while making slander and false accusations.
22. They do not honor Christ or His gospel.
23. They are not truly interested in glorifying God, only taking the credit themselves.
24. In conflict, God can be called upon to identify them for us, and to judge between them and us.
1 John 3.10-12
25. They are not doers of the Word of God.
26. They do not love the brethren.
27. They become angered by the righteousness of others…probably not knowing "why" themselves.
28. They are dead in trespasses and sin, walking according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air.
29. They seek to fulfill the desires of the flesh and of the mind and are by nature the children of wrath. (Their minds are blinded.)
30. They walk in the vanity of their mind, having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them; because of the blindness of their heart. (Their "eyes," i.e. perception, are blinded. Their hearts are blinded.)
31. They are past feeling and have given themselves over unto lasciviousness to work all uncleanness with greediness.
32. They are children of disobedience.
Titus 1.15, 16; 3.3
33. Their conscience is defiled.
34. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny Him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
35. They are foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving diverse lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
36. The blind lead the blind.
37. The word preached to them does not profit them, not being mixed with faith in the ones that hear it.
38. They blaspheme the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores and do not repent of their deeds when God judges.
The seed of Satan are the wicked, the reprobate. They are at war against the seed of Christ. (Genesis 3.15) The wicked are reserved to destruction (Job 21.30, 1 Peter 2.8), are turned into hell (Psalm 9.17), are estranged from the womb (Psalm 58.3), plow iniquity and sow wickedness (Job 4.8), trust in their wickedness (Isaiah 47.10), and are filled with all unrighteousness (Romans 1.29), among other things. What agreement has Christ with Belial? Or what part has he that believes with an infidel?... Come out from among them, and be separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. (2 Corinthians 6.16-7.1)
And we know that we are of God, and
the whole world lies in wickedness.
And we know that the Son of God is come, and has given us an understanding,
That we may know Him that is true, and we are in Him that is true,
Even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
1 John 5.19-21
Mary Craig Ministries is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization
|Copyright © 2006 Mary Craig Ministries|
|ïBack to MCM News and Views|