Statement of Faith
- One only, living and true God, infinitely perfect and eternally existent
in the persons of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; that these three are one God, the same in substance, equal in power
- The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life,
His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to
the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian
is enabled to live a godly life. We affirm the fullness of the Holy Spirit as the empowerment of the Christian
for witness and service. We affirm that the Holy Spirit provides one or more spiritual gifts to all believers,
manifesting them as He wills.
- The Bible to be the Word of God, given by inspiration of God, eternally
reliable and authoritative and the only rule of faith and life to direct us how we may glorify and enjoy Him.
- That salvation is by grace, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone.
We affirm regeneration by the Holy Spirit, repentance toward God, and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ as necessary
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost. We affirm the Last Judgment,
the eternal salvation of the elect unto everlasting life and the damnation of the reprobate unto eternal destruction.
- The one universal church which is the Body of Christ, who is its Head,
with all who are born-again being its members. We affirm the church's purpose to be offering worship and service
to God, ministering to the saints, evangelism, administering the sacraments (Baptism and the Lord's Supper), governing
its affairs, extending mercy and benevolence, and proclaiming and preserving truth.
- The ministry and presence of holy elect angels and the reality of satan
(the devil) and demons.
- The atoning work of Jesus Christ and the ministry of the Holy Spirit
in healing and delivering God's people that they might enter His glory.